LONDON, Sept 18 (Reuters) – Some lingering October-loading Angolan cargoes traded on Monday with still no sign of the November loading programmes for Angola or Nigeria.
* Total sold its cargo of Angolan Girassol that it had been offering for several weeks. The final deal level did not emerge but it was offered at dated Brent plus $1.40 a barrel.
* Unipec sold two cargoes, one Sangos and one Pazflor, after offering those last week. Further details did not emerge.
* About seven October-loading cargoes remain with traders expecting the November-loading programme imminently. The remaining grades are Cabinda, Dalia, Hungo, Kissanje, Nemba and Olombendo, one trader specified.
* Nigerian trade was slow with loading programes for November expected to emerge any day this week.
* India’s BPCL has a buy tender running with part two closing on Sept. 22 for a variety of November loading crude grades, including west African.
* Thailand’s PTT issued a buy tender for one cargo of sweet crude arriving Nov. 15 to Dec. 10. It closes on Sept. 18 with validity until Sept. 19.
* Taiwan’s CPC issued a buy tender for November loading or December delivery cargoes. The tender closes on Sept. 19 and remains valid until Sept. 21. (Reporting By Julia Payne; editing by Susan Thomas)