The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is pleased to announce the migration of Chellarams Plc, Living Trust Mortgage Plc, McNichols Plc, and The Initiates Plc from the Alternative Securities Market (ASeM) to the Growth Board and the launch the associated Growth Board Index on Monday, 30 November 2020.
Commenting on the development, the Chief Executive Officer, NSE, Mr. Oscar N. Onyema, OON, stated,
The migration of the four qualified companies was commemorated with a virtual Closing Gong ceremony were the:
- Chairman, Chellaram Plc, Asiwaju S.K. Onafowokan OON;
- Chairman, McNichols Plc, Olusegun Layode;
- Chairman, Living Trust Mortgage Plc, Alhaji Adebayo Jimoh;
- Chairman, The Initiates, Joe Ogbonna Anosikeh;
- Managing Director, Chellaram Plc, Chief S.M. Chellarams;
- CEO, McNichols Plc, Chimaraoke Ekpe;
- CEO, Living Trust Mortgage, Adekunle Adewole; and
- CEO, The Initiates, Reuben Mustapha were given the honour to close the market.