The publisher is currently tracking power generation construction projects in MEA region with a total value of US$495.3 billion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages.
The pipeline comprises a relatively high share of projects at the late stages of development. Projects in execution total US$181.2 billion, while those at the pre-execution stage amount to US$121.02 billion, which amounts to a combined of 61% the total pipeline. Projects at the planning stage have a total value of US$84.3 billion, while those in the pre-planning stage amount to US$108.7 billion.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the power generations construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Project Analytics by Country
2.2 United Arab Emirates (UAE)
2.4 South Africa
2.6 Saudi Arabia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/corr8v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900