“West Africa Gold Mining to 2024 – Updated with Impact of COVID-19” provides a comprehensive coverage on West African countries, being emerged as a hub for gold mining in African continent.
The report also provides historical and forecast data for the top three gold producing countries in West Africa including Ghana, Burkina Faso and Mali. It also evaluates the impact of COVID-19 over the gold production of these countries and production by major companies.
Gold mining in Africa has seen a paradigm shift from South Africa’s dominance to the rising importance of the West African region in the last decade in terms of production. Ghana, Burkina Faso, and Mali the top three gold-producing countries in West Africa and together accounts for 33% of Africa’s total gold production.
The economic viability and geographical potential have been the prime reasons for investors’ interest in gold mining in West Africa. COVID-19 has impacted production, with the collective output of these three countries falling by 4.7% in 2020, with the greatest declines in Ghana and Mali with falls of 7.5% and 5.6% respectively.
However, production from Burkina Faso was estimated to have grown by 2% in 2020, despite the impact of COVID-19. AngloGold Ashanti Ltd, Newmont Corp., Gold Fields Limited, and B2Gold Corp. are the four largest gold producers in the West Africa region.
- The report contains an overview of the top three largest gold producing countries in West Africa region.
- It also provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production by top three counties in the region, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects, copper exports.
Reasons to Buy
- To gain an understanding of the top three gold producing countries in West Africa
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on these three countries in the region, in terms of gold production
- To understand historical and forecast trend on Ghana, Burkina Faso and Mali”s gold production
- To assess the key gold players in West Africa region
- To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects in the top three gold producing countries in West African region
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Reserves, Production and Prices
2.1 West Africa Gold Reserves by Country
2.1.2 Burkina Faso
2.2 West Africa Gold Production
2.2.2 Burkina Faso
2.3 Production by Company
3 West Africa Gold Assets
3.1 Mines and Projects by Stage and Country
3.2 Active Mines
3.3 Exploration Projects
3.4 Development Projects
3.5 Gold Prices
4 Gold Exports
5 Major Gold Producers in West Africa
5.1 Mines and Projects by Company
5.2 Company Profiles
5.2.1 AngloGold Ashanti Ltd
5.2.2 Newmont Corp.
5.2.3 Gold Fields Limited
5.2.4 B2Gold Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jd5h1o
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900